Pet cat out of the country, what to do with Guangzhou 3 Comments / Default / By huanggs Pet cats out of the country, how can Guangzhou apply for quarantine certificate.
3 thoughts on “Pet cat out of the country, what to do with Guangzhou”
The top priority of pets is quarantine
. Most countries and regions without sanitary certificates generally reject their entry
1, and vaccines at the animal hospital designated by the Import and Exit Quarantine Bureau. Because the vaccine takes effect, it takes a certain amount of time. If a cat who has never had the vaccine has to take a needle one month before leaving the country, a week before boarding the plane take another needle.
The web link in Guangzhou can inquire
(1) The legal person qualification document of non -enterprise legal person application unit (copy);
(2) explain the transit route;
(((( 3) Provide an animal health certificate issued by the official quarantine departments of the output country or region
(4) Enter the certificates of allowing animals issued by the state or regional official quarantine department
The processing process:
(1) Material acceptance. The applicant submits application materials to the Guangzhou Customs.
(2) The Guangzhou Customs will be reviewed after accepting the application, and the review is made at the specified time limit. If the General Administration of Customs is required to review it, the Guangzhou Customs will submit the preliminary review opinions within the prescribed time limit
The General Customs Office, and the General Administration of Customs will put forward the review opinions within the prescribed time limit.
(3) The General Administration of Customs or Guangzhou Customs issues approval documents to the applicant
2. Within 14 days before leaving (the latest week before leaving) After the entry quarantine procedures, after the quarantine is completed, a plant quarantine certificate, customs clearance order, etc. will be issued, and the aircraft and customs will be passed by these proofs.
Pets exit and quarantine are very important. For pets without sanitary certificates, most countries and regions generally refuse their entry, and they will also be prohibited from entering when they return. The procedures for bringing pets abroad are as follows:
1. Vaccination at the animal hospital designated by the Import and Exit Quarantine Bureau. Because the vaccine takes effect, it takes a certain amount of time. If a cat who has never had the vaccine has to take a needle one month before leaving the country, a week before boarding the plane take another needle.
2. Within 14 days before leaving (the latest week before walking), bring pets and health certificates to the Import and Exit Quarantine Bureau to go through the entrance and exit quarantine procedures. These proves to be on the plane and crossing the customs.
The data files that need to be prepared
1. The destination of people and pets must be consistent, providing a copy of the copy information page of the master passport.
2. Provide originals in Guangzhou, Beijing, and Shanghai rabies immune certificates. This certificate is valid within 30-365 days.
3. Provide a record of preventing needles, which is often said to be three -united or five -united needles.
4, a pet life photo.
5. Provide information about pet owners and pets: Pet owner's full name, telephone, address, and pet name,
gender, variety, color, date of birth, recent rabies vaccine injection time, whether it has educated sterilization Wait.
6, rabies vaccine injection record and prevention needle injection record.
7, animal health certificate.
8. Some countries need to test the serum report, virus test report, entry permit, etc.